Mix up the atmosphere of your courtyard, deck or patio with the EcoSmart Fire MIX Fireplace. This contemporary take on the outdoor fire pit is made out of durable yet lightweight fiberglass-reinforced Natural or Black concrete. It is also available in two sizes to add warmth and architectural style to any outdoor space. Customize with your choice of materials around the burner.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The MIX Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of cast fiberglass-reinforced concrete
- Decorative pebbles not included (see below for customization tips)
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 5800BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Small Item: Height 8.8", Diameter 23.6", Weight 15.4lb
- Large Item: Height 12.3", Diameter 33.5", Weight 30.9lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.