Available in a range of sizes and finishes, the EcoSmart Fire Lighthouse Fireplace is striking all on its own or when grouped together with others. Easily portable, this fireplace can be used anywhere, indoors and out. Atop a steel base, a cylindrical toughened glass surround protects the flame and allows it to be seen in all directions.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Lighthouse Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of toughened glass, brushed stainless steel and powder-coated steel
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 5800BTU
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Outdoor cover sold separately
- Includes burner lid to extinguish flame and protect burner
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Small Item: Height 18.1", Diameter 11", Weight 12.8lb
- Medium Item: Height 24", Diameter 11", Weight 16.3lb
- Large Item: Height 35.8", Diameter 11", Weight 22.3lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel-e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.