A long established icon in the world of contemporary lighting, the Le Klint 175C Pendant is the newest incarnation, and like those that came before, constructed from hand-folded, color-stabilized White PVC plastic. The hand-folding causes the light to vary in intensity, from strong at the inner folds to diffuse around the edges.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 175C Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic Coated Paper and Pure Plastic
- White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Made in Denmark
- Design by Poul Christiansen
- Title 24 compliant
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 14.5", Height 9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.