In surfing slang, a curl is the top part of a breaking wave where it starts to roll over. The Hinkley Lighting Surf Outdoor Wall Sconce takes both its name and its form from that watery pinnacle. Its shade is a fluid metal curve that surrounds the central LEDs (which are completely enclosed for protection in wet environments) and directs their light up and down.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Surf Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Small option utilizes two 9 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes two 12 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Large option utilizes two 14 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15", Width 6", Depth 4.75"
- Small Option Plate: Height 7.5", Width 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 19", Width 7.5", Depth 5.57"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 7.5", Width 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 24", Width 9.5", Depth 7"
- Large Option Plate: Height 11.5", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.