Round and flat, black and white...the Fredrick Ramond Renata Pendant is a study in contrast and compatibility. Delicate steel bars are flattened and tapered, then bent into a cage and given a striking Blacksmith finish. An etched Opal Linen glass globe glows inside the cage; both cage and globe are open at the bottom, creating a unique modern look.
Fredrick Ramond is a high end, boutique-quality line of lighting focused on innovative products and design. Using the finest materials and finishes available, Fredrick Ramond lighting fixtures offer unparalleled style, able to impress even the most discerning audience and suit an array of sophisticated decor styles. Now a division of Hinkley Lighting, Fredrick Ramond pays close attention to even the smallest details, creating lighting that is not only beautiful, but also endures over time.
The Renata Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped etched Opal Linen glass shade
- Blacksmith finish
- Steel body
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' suspension chain
- 12' lead wire
- UL Listed
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.75", Diameter 10.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter 15"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Chain: Length 120"
- Cord: Length 144"
- Suspension - Large: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 134.5"
- Suspension - Small: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 130.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.