The Hinkley Lighting Hardy Island Louvered Deck Light is petite and durable, able to illuminate steps and decks in all kinds of weather. It is made of solid brass and is fitted with a watertight Frosted glass lens for even light diffusion. Choose between halogen or energy efficient LED lamping.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hardy Island Louvered Deck Light is available with the following:
- Frosted glass lens
- Solid brass construction
- Matte Bronze finish
- 36" lead wire
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 100
- CRI: 80+
- Average Rated Life: 40,000 hours
- UL Listed Wet
- Halogen option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 1.5 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Diameter 3.5", Depth 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.