The Caravaggio Opal White Pendant by Lightyears shares the same clean countours of the Caravaggio line, but the change in shade material transforms this pendant into something completely different. A transparent white glass shade replaces the original steel edifice, distributing light under, over and through the fixture, thereby illuminating the lamp itself. Three diffferent size options.
Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Opal White Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- White finish
- 4.5" White ceiling canopy
- 118" Grey field-cuttable suspension cord
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 6.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.75", Diameter 10"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 15.75"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 126"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 130.75"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 138"
- Cord: Length 118"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.