Named for the Italian Baroque painter regarded for his contrast of light and shadow, the Lightyears Caravaggio Pendant provides concentrated down light while the open-top steel shade softly casts an ambient upward glow. A high-gloss lacquer coating adds a contemporary feel to the flared bell-jar silhouette, and the Red textile suspension cord adds a welcome pop of color.
Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Cecilie Manz in 2011
- Interior Color: White
- Material: Steel shade with chrome-plated structure
- Field-adjustable Grey textile cord
- Gloss Black shade includes a Red textile cord
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 40 Watt (420 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 118"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 6.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 118"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.75", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 130.75"
- Large Option Cable: Length 118"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 15.75"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 138"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 236"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 21.5"
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 263.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.