Named for the Italian Baroque painter regarded for his contrast of light and shadow, the Caravaggio Pendant by Lightyears provides concentrated downlight while the open-top steel shade softly casts an ambient upward glow. A high-gloss lacquer coating adds a contemporary feel to the flared bell-jar silhouette, and the Red textile suspension cord adds a welcome pop of color.
Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel shade
- Steel supports
- Lacquered finish
- 4.5" White ceiling canopy
- 118" field-cuttable textile suspension cord; 236" for Extra Large option
- Black option has Red cord; White option has Grey cord; Grey option has Dark Grey cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 45 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 6.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.75", Diameter 10"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 15.75"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 21.5"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 119.5"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 121.2"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 126.7"
- Suspension - Extra Large: Length Adjustable To 257.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.