The Kichler Radiax 3 Watt LED Spotlight is available in multiple beam spreads and color temperatures. Options include all-weather cast brass with a bronzed finish or powdercoated cast aluminum. At around 105 lumens, this landscape light is the LED equivalent of a 10 watt Halogen MR16 bulb.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Radiax 3 Watt LED Spotlight is available with the following:
- Made of Cast Brass (Bronzed Brass option only) or Cast Aluminum
- Integrated high output Cree LED; integrated constant current driver
- Includes 8" in-ground stake and wire connector for mounting
- Equivalent to a Halogen 10W MR16 lamp
- Not for use with electronic transformers
- Energy Efficient
- ETL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
Textured Architectural Bronze,
- 3 Watt (105 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 3 Watt (108 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 3 Watt (117 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Fixture: Length 3", Width 2", Height 3.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.