The Artemide Castore 35 Suspension features a White hand-blown glass shade with an external etched finish. This shade is supported by steel tubing covered in a tapered sleeve of White translucent molded polycarbonate, allowing for partial soft light diffusion up the stem. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Huub Ubbens. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Suspension - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Huub Ubbens, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Glass
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Round steel canopy with White molded thermoplastic
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Diameter 13.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 91.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.