A taste of the Forbidden (City, that is). Inspired by armor worn by the ruling emperors of Beijing's Forbidden City, the Arteriors Chainmail Tall Table Lamp combines the strength of chain mail with the delicate nature of Distressed Mercury glass. The base's egg-like shape gives the piece its height.
Since 1987, Texas-based Arteriors has paired timeless concepts with a nod to the latest looks, offering home lighting with unique character and enduring presence. The lighting from Arteriors is ideal for both transitional interiors and modern homes, capturing a flavor that reflects the trends and traditions of lighting design across the world.
The Chainmail Tall Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared Taupe Sheer fabric shade with Metallic Silver Sheer lining and top diffuser
- Egg-shaped brass and glass base
- Antique Brass with Distressed Mercury finish
- 3-way rotary switch
- UL Listed
- Made in India
- Designed by Laura Kirar
- Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 16"
- Shade: Height 9", Diameter 16"
- Base: Height 16", Diameter 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.