Outperforms a 39 watt metal halide spotlight in its center beam candle power (CBCP). The WAC Lighting Logos 40 Watt LED Track Head has a power consumption of only 38 watts and a high light output--up to 3,000 lumens, depending on beam spread and color temperature selected. Die-cast aluminum construction.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Logos 40 Watt LED Track Head is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum construction with powder-coated paint and front lens assembly
- Free of projected heat and UV and IR radiation
- Single tool-free lens assembly for easy in field change out of beam angle
- 360° horizontal and 180° vertical aiming
- Lockable "hot" aiming mechanism
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Light output: up to 3,000 lumens
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- CRI: up to 85
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 8.13", Width 4.88", Length 9.75"
- Shade: Height 7.13"
- Canopy: Height 1.75", Width 1.5", Length 3.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.