Three-speed Kaye offers a distinctive '40s flair that is both elegant and super cool. The Atlas Fan Company Kaye Oscillating Wall Fan is made of cast aluminum and stamped steel, and comes with hand-balanced metal blades. The petite Kaye fan can be mounted in small or awkward spaces for better airflow in the entire room.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Kaye Oscillating Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- 3 metal blades with a metal safety cage
- Fan head has a 13" diameter; fan has 90 degree left to right oscillation
- 3-speed wall control is standard equipment
- Airflow: 2139 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 53 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 40 cfm/watt (high)
- UL Listed Damp; can be used outdoors in covered locations; not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
Fan Body Finish:
- Fan Body: Height 18.5", Width 13", Depth 17.5"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.