Three-speed Kaye offers a distinctive '40s flair that is both elegant and super cool. The Atlas Fan Company Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is made of cast aluminum and stamped steel, and comes with hand-balanced metal blades. The petite Kaye fan can be mounted in small or awkward spaces for better airflow in the entire room.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Metal blades with a metal safety cage
- Fan head has a 13" diameter; fan has 90 degree left to right oscillation
- 3-speed wall control is standard equipment
- Can be used outdoors in covered locations; not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2139 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 53 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 40 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish:
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.