Make relaxing in the No.9 Lounge even more satisfying with the Loll Designs No. 9 Ottoman. Like the lounge, this ottoman is made entirely out of 100% post-consumer HDPE plastic, available in a wide range of colors. Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 96
- Made in USA
- Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur
- Item: Height 14", Width 22", Depth 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.