The Loll Designs No. 9 Lounge stays up all night and gets up early to greet you for morning coffee. It is slightly taller than a standard lounge chair, designed with a smooth recline and arms to help with getting out...whenever that might be. Available in a range of colors to mix and match with the rest of the No. 9 collection.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Lounge is available with the following:
- Designed by Audra Bielskus, T.J. Thomas in 2013
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 240
- Made In USA
- Arm: Height 21"
- Item: Width 23", Height 28.25", Depth 29.25"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 17.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.