The only office chair most people can identify by name. Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick in 1994, the Aeron® Chair by Herman Miller® redefined what a work chair could be. It has no cushions, instead using breathable, strong and form-fitting Pellicle fabric to cradle and support the body in the most ergonomic way possible. A wide range of sizes, adjustment functions and colors customize Aeron to you and your workspace.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Aeron Chair is available with the following:
- 64% elastomeric, 36% polyester Pellicle fabric
- Graphite finish
- 2.5 " black nylon and polyurethane castors
- Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustments
- Fully adjustable arms
- No additional back support
- Tested and warrantied for use by persons 300 lbs and under
- Greenguard certified (94% recyclable)
- Made in USA
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick, 1994
- Permanent collection, Museum of Modern Art
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Carbon Classic Weave,
Carbon Waves Weave,
Grey Black Tuxedo Weave
Castors (hard floor and carpet)
- Small Option Item: Height 41", Width 25.75", Height Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 19.5", Depth 15.75"
- Medium Option Item: Height 42", Width 27", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 17"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 45", Width 28.25", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.