The Hammerton Studio Bamboo Mini Pendant uses a single segmented tube of Clear glass to evoke the organic form of its namesake. It is hand-formed and fire-polished for maximum smoothness and sparkle.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Bamboo Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Hand-formed, fire-polished shades
- Sleek, precise metalwork
- Cloth-braided adjustable suspension cords matching finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Can take up to 10W 120V MR16 GU10 bulb
- Using bulb in cart: CRI is 80, Color Temperature is 3000K, Average Life is 25,000 hours
- Using bulb in cart Lumens output is: 720
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Canopy Diameter 6" Height 0.7":
- Fixture Height 14.2", Diameter 2.75":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 134.6":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.