Smooth columns of Clear fire-polished glass capture the spotlight in the Hammerton Studio Bamboo Flushmount. The segmented texture of each hand-formed shade adds sparkle and helps to diffuse light downward.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Bamboo Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Hand-formed, fire-polished shades
- Sleek, precise metalwork
- Cloth-braided adjustable suspension cords matching finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Can take up to 10W 120V MR16 GU10 bulbs
- Using bulb in cart: CRI is 80, Color Temperature is 3000K, Average Life is 25,000 hours
- Using bulb in cart lumens output is: 2160 (3 Light), 3600 (5 Light)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
Number of Lights:
- Three 6 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 6 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 15.4", Diameter 9":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 15.4", Diameter 12":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.