The Hammerton Studio Bamboo Wall Sconce is contemporary wall lighting inspired by nature. The specialty Bamboo glass gets its distinctive segments and smooth texture through hand-forming and fire-polishing by U.S. glass artisans. ADA compliant.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Bamboo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Hand-formed, fire-polished shades
- Sleek, precise metalwork
- Square wall plate
- Can take up to 10W 120V MR16 GU10 bulb
- Using bulb in cart: CRI is 80, Color Temperature is 3000K, Average Life is 25,000 hours
- Using bulb in cart Lumens output is: 720
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Backplate Height 4.5", Width 4.5":
- Fixture Height 14.6", Width 5.5", Depth 3.2":
- Wall Plate Height 5.5", Width 5.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.