The Nelson™ Outdoor Pedestal Table by Herman Miller® is an updated, weather-proof version of the original. It features a thick round slab of natural stone, with a solid yet graceful pedestal base providing sturdy support and a fluid design complement. A range of sizes makes the Pedestal Table suitable as a side table, dining table or coffee table.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Nelson Outdoor Pedestal Table is available with the following:
- 3/4" thick stone top with knife edge
- Powder-coated cast aluminum base
- Adjustable glides
- 21% recycled content, 99% recyclable
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1954
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Georgia Grey Marble
Georgia White Marble
Quebec Graphite Granite
Wisconsin Black Marble
16 x 28.5 In.
21.5 x 17 In.
21.5 x 28.5 In.
- 21.5 x 28.5 In. Option: Height 21.5"
- 21.5 x 17 In. Option: Height 21.5"
- 16 x 28.5 In. Option: Height 16", Diameter 28.5"
- 21.5 x 28.5 In. Option: Diameter 28.5"
- 21.5 x 17 In. Option: Diameter 17"
- Herman Miller stone tabletops- Natural characteristics in stone cause variations in hues, veins, crystals and distinctive marks. These variations and subtle changes seen as the stone ages are values associated with natural materials. | Stone is naturally porous, susceptible to staining and fading. Clean up any spills immediately. | For routine cleaning, rinse with warm water and wipe dry with clean, soft cloth. For deeper cleaning, use mixture of mild detergent and warm water, rinse and wipe dry. | Stone tops on outdoor tables are treated with a protective penetrating sealer. Over time, resealing with a natural stone sealer may be needed to rejuvenate a faded tabletop. | To protect outdoor stone tabletops when not in use, place away from direct sunlight and its damaging UV rays.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.