As in many of Claudia Raimondo’s designs, the use of modern material creates an avant garde flair in the Joy N. 1 Centerpiece by Alessi. Joy’s light-reflecting appearance is formed from a single sheet of 18/10 stainless steel. The smooth sides contrast with Joy’s faceted interior surface, creating a luminous, faceted appearance.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Joy N. 1 Centerpiece is available with the following:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Epoxy resin or polished finish
- Hand wash recommended
- Designed by Claudia Raimondo
- Item: Height 4", Diameter 14.5"
- About Joy collection finishes: Milky White is a glossy, translucent epoxy resin that lets some of the stainless steel show through. Super Black is a matte, opaque epoxy resin. Mirror Polished is just the raw stainless steel that has been polished to create a highly glossy, mirror-like surface.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.