Designed by American architect Michael Graves, the 03 Mantel Clock by Alessi appears in an iconic, postmodern style. Grave’s pendulum clock creates a handsome look with architectural elements. 03 Mantel features a wood face that stands on four bold columns.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The 03 Mantel Clock is available with the following:
- Made of Maple-veneered wood
- Includes two AA batteries
- Designed by Michael Graves, 1988
- Item: Height 9.5", Width 6.25", Depth 2.25"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.