The Hammerton Studio Strata Cover Wall Sconce produces a layered lighting effect through a lengthy hand-crafted curve of Frosted art glass. The lined pattern is hand-carved into the glass, creating an effect at once casual and formal. ADA compliant.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Strata Cover Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Handcrafted, kiln-fired Frosted shade
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 13 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 11.5":
- 13 Inch Option Fixture Width 6", Height 13.5", Depth 4":
- 26 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 23.5":
- 26 Inch Option Fixture Width 6", Height 25.5", Depth 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.