A small surface that makes a big statement. The Eames® Wire Base Low Table by Herman Miller® features the signature Eames metal wire base paired with a variety of laminate or wood veneer tops (sandwiching 13 plies of Baltic birch) or marble. Scatter them all around, line them up to create a coffee table or stack them on top of each other to serve as an end table.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Wire Base Low Table is available with the following:
- Rectangular beveled top
- Steel wire base
- Trivalent Chrome finish
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Georgia Grey Marble
Georgia White Marble
Quebec Graphite Granite
Santos Palisander Veneer
Studio White Laminate
White Ash Veneer
Wisconsin Black Marble
- Item: Height 10", Width 15.5", Depth 13.25"
- Herman Miller stone tabletops- Natural characteristics in stone cause variations in hues, veins, crystals and distinctive marks. These variations and subtle changes seen as the stone ages are values associated with natural materials. | Stone is naturally porous, susceptible to staining and fading. Clean up any spills immediately. | For routine cleaning, rinse with warm water and wipe dry with clean, soft cloth. For deeper cleaning, use mixture of mild detergent and warm water, rinse and wipe dry.
- Herman Miller wood veneer- Santos Palisander is a sustainably harvested Bolivian rosewood. It replaces the non-sustainable rosewood formerly sourced from Brazil. | Herman Miller uses only all-natural real wood veneer. The natural characteristics in individual wood veneer pieces should not be considered defects. Rather, the inherent color and grain variations in the wood contribute to a veneer's unique beauty, and make each piece one-of-a-kind. | If properly cared for, wood veneer furniture will stay looking beautiful for a long time. To learn more about the care of wood veneer, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.