The Eurofase Venti Linear Suspension features a number of the signature rounded spun aluminum shades. Their twenty (or "venti," in Italian) ridges provide rich texture while also acting as heat sinks for the inner LEDs. The 5 Lights option is ideal over a kitchen island, while the 12 Lights makes a big impression over a large dining table.
Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Venti Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Layered spun aluminum shades
- Frosted acrylic bottom diffusers
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- LED Color Temperature: 4000K
- UL Listed
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 5 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 5 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- 12-Light Option: Width 37.75", Depth 8.75"
- 5-Light Option: Width 29.25", Depth 7.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.25", Length Adjustable To 183.25"
- Shade: Height 3.25", Diameter 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.