The American Lighting E-PRO 3 Inch Remodel LED Downlight features a 3” non-IC remodel housing with a built-in driver. Ceiling clips hold the light engine in place. Non-IC rated. Saves 88% in running costs compared to corresponding 50R20 incandescent lamps that last only 2,000 hours. Non-swivel version.
Since 1989, American Lighting LLC has pledged to deliver superior customer service and offer a wide range of innovative lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and specialty lighting.
The E-PRO 3 Inch Remodel LED Downlight is available with the following:
- Frosted polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum body
- Non-IC rated
- Wall box switch
- Kit includes light engine with integrated trim, 3 in. non-insulated remodel can and cut-out template
- Electronic dimmer
- LED Average Rated Life: 25,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- 365 lumens
- ETL Listed Damp
- Title 24 Compliant
- Energy Efficient
- Fixture: Height 4.81", Width 3.94", Length 11.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.