Get down to the business of relaxing with the Eames® Aluminum Group Lounge Chair by Herman Miller®. This chair has all of the sophisticated style of the rest of the office collection, but with a somewhat more laidback stance. It pairs finely tailored leather upholstery with an aluminum swivel base. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Aluminum Group Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum swivel base with nylon glides
- Tilt and Swivel option includes additional headrest
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather
Pearl MCL Leather
Tilt and Swivel
- Tilt and Swivel Option: Height 38.75"
- Swivel Only Option: Height 34"
- Swivel Only Seat: Height 17"
- Tilt and Swivel Seat: Height 14.5"
- Swivel Only Option: Width 24.25"
- Tilt and Swivel Option: Width 25.75", Depth 32.25"
- Swivel Only Option: Depth 28.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.