The Eames® Executive Chair by Herman Miller® is also known as a Time-Life Chair, in that it was originally designed in 1960 to furnish the ultra-modern lobbies of the Time-Life Building. The generously sized chair has thick cushions and armrests upholstered in supple leather. Its lightweight aluminum frame has five glides or rolling castors and is height adjustable.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Executive Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum frame with five castors or glides
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1960
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Castors (hard floor and carpet),
- Carpet Only Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Carpet Only Seat: Height Adjustable To 19.5"
- Glides Option: Height Adjustable To 34.5"
- Glides Seat: Height Adjustable To 18"
- Hard Floor or Carpet Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Hard Floor or Carpet Seat: Height Adjustable To 19.5"
- Carpet Only Option Item: Width 26.5"
- Glides Option Item: Width 26.5"
- Hard Floor or Carpet Option Item: Width 26.5"
- Carpet Only Option Item: Depth 19.5"
- Glides Option Item: Depth 19.5"
- Hard Floor or Carpet Option Item: Depth 19.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.