Show everyone who's boss with the Eames® Soft Pad Executive Chair by Herman Miller®. This chair features the same ergonomic lines of the Aluminum Group, but with thick foam cushions. The four cushions are securely attached to the polished aluminum frame via another continuous length of leather upholstery. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Executive Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
- Manual Seat: Height 21"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height
- Manual Option Item: Height
- Pneumatic Option Item: Height
- Item: Width 23", Depth 15.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.