Show everyone who's boss with the Eames® Soft Pad Executive Chair by Herman Miller®. This chair features the same ergonomic lines of the Aluminum Group, but with thick foam cushions. The four cushions are securely attached to the polished aluminum frame via another continuous length of leather upholstery. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Executive Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Castors (hard floor and carpet)
- Manual Option Item: Height Adjustable To 40.25"
- Manual Seat: Height 21"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 22.5"
- Pneumatic Option Item: Height Adjustable To 42.5"
- Item: Width 23", Depth 15.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.