Comfortable and elegant, the Eames® Soft Pad Management Chair by Herman Miller® is designed to take charge at the home or office. This chair features the signature ergonomic curves of the Aluminum Group frame, but is made even cushier with thick foam cushions upholstered in fine leather. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Soft Pad Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather
Pearl MCL Leather
Hard Floor or Carpet
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.25"
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 21"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 21.5"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 16.5"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 16.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.