Comfortable and elegant, the Eames® Soft Pad Management Chair by Herman Miller® is designed to take charge at the home or office. This chair features the signature ergonomic curves of the Aluminum Group frame, but is made even cushier with thick foam cushions upholstered in fine leather. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Castors (hard floor and carpet)
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.25"
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 21"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 21.5"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 16.5"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.