The Eames® Aluminum Group Side Chair by Herman Miller® pairs minimalist modern style with supreme comfort. It features a curvaceous, ergonomically derived aluminum frame, over which is placed soft leather upholstery. The regular 1 7/8" ribbing of the upholstery completes the refined look.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Aluminum Group Side Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon glides
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather
Pearl MCL Leather
- Item: Height 33", Width 23", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18.25"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.