If you're looking for sophisticated and comfortable office seating, the Eames® Aluminum Group Management Chair by Herman Miller® gets the job done. It features the collection's signature ergonomic curves, with a polished aluminum frame topped by fine leather upholstery. The leather is ribbed at 1 7/8" intervals for a refined look.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Aluminum Group Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Hard Floor or Carpet
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 18.5"
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.75"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 34.75"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 19.75"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 18"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 18"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.