If you're looking for sophisticated and comfortable office seating, the Eames® Aluminum Group Management Chair by Herman Miller® gets the job done. It features the collection's signature ergonomic curves, with a polished aluminum frame topped by fine leather upholstery. The leather is ribbed at 1 7/8" intervals for a refined look.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Castors (hard floor and carpet)
- Manual Option Item: Height Adjustable To 32.75"
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 18.5"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 19.75"
- Manual Option Item: Width 23", Depth 18"
- Pneumatic Option Item: Height Adjustable To 34.75", Width 23", Depth 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.