The classic lounge, in materials and finishes that are perfect for today's lighter, airy interiors. The Eames® Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash by Herman Miller® features individually upholstered Pearl MCL Leather cushions. The White Ash shells are finished with a process that arrests the wood in its natural, "freshly cut" state. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
- Material: Molded Veneer in White Ash and Leather
- Fill Material: 6
- Frame Material: molded veneer, plywood
- 7-ply White Ash wood veneer shells
- Pearl MCL Leather-covered 6" foam cushions are individually upholstered
- Back braces are die-cast aluminum with White finish
- Swivel mechanism
- Lounge has a 5-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Ottoman has a 4-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Adjustable glides for hard floors or carpet
- Lounge made from 28% recycled content, 37% recyclable
- Ottoman made from 30% recycled content, 31% recyclable
- Part of the permanent collections at New York's MoMA and the Art Institute of Chicago
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In USA
- Lounge: Width 32.75", Height 32", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.