The classic form of the original Wire Chair, but dressed a bit more discretely. The Eames® Wire Chair with Bikini Pad by Herman Miller® features a two-piece leather-covered pad to cushion the seat and head. The chair underneath is lovely and architectural, with a subtly curved welded metal wire seat and intricate "Eiffel Tower" base.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Wire Chair with Bikini Pad is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Made of welded metal wire
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable plastic glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 32.75", Width 19.75", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.