If coins could float, this is what it would look like. The Terzani Argent Linear Suspension groups together four clusters of hand-formed metal discs into a single lengthy cloud of silver coins--or "argents," in French. Just like the sun breaking through the clouds, beams of shimmering light are cast all around by the numerous multi-angled discs.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Argent Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 4 hand-formed clusters of metal discs
- Metal supports
- White Iron finish
- White rectangular ceiling canopy
- 4 field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 11.8", Width 49.2", Depth 13.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
- Canopy: Height 2", Width 43.31", Depth 4.72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.