If coins could float, this is what it would look like. The Terzani Argent Linear Suspension groups together four clusters of hand-formed metal discs into a single lengthy cloud of silver coins--or "argents," in French. Just like the sun breaking through the clouds, beams of shimmering light are cast all around by the numerous multi-angled discs.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Argent Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dodo Arslan in 2012
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Hand-formed metal disk clusters
- Four field-cuttable suspension cables
- White rectangular ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Width 43.31", Height 2", Depth 4.72"
- Fixture: Width 49.2", Height 11.8", Depth 13.8", Weight 30.8 Lbs.
- Maximum Hanging: Length 74.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.