The Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wire Base by Herman Miller® is the perfect blend of organic and architectural forms. It features a smooth, curvaceous molded plastic seat atop an intricately engineered metal wire base, known as the "Eiffel Tower." The seat is available in a range of colors on a chromed or Black base.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wire Base is available with the following:
- Molded plastic seat
- Metal wire "Eiffel Tower" base with adjustable nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 5 year warranty
- 19% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.