The Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wire Base by Herman Miller® is the perfect blend of organic and architectural forms. It features a smooth, curvaceous molded plastic seat atop an intricately engineered metal wire base, known as the "Eiffel Tower." The seat is available in a range of colors on a chromed or Black base.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wire Base is available with the following:
- Molded plastic seat
- Metal wire "Eiffel Tower" base with adjustable nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 5 year warranty
- 19% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.