The Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair - 4 Leg Base by Herman Miller® is the epitome of good design. Its molded polypropylene seat has a smooth organic form, with a deep seat pocket and flexible back providing the ultimate in ergonomic comfort. The minimalist metal base includes swiveling glides for stability on uneven floors.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - 4 Leg Base is available with the following:
- Made of a single molded piece of polypropylene
- Metal base with swiveling nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 19% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.