Originally designed in 1950, the Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair - 4 Leg Base by Herman Miller® was the first industrially manufactured plastic chair. The form of the molded polypropylene seat is both clean and comfortable, and is available in a rainbow of fashionable colors. The four metal legs have swiveling glides that keep the chair steady on uneven floors.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Armchair - 4 Leg Base is available with the following:
- Made of a single molded piece of polypropylene
- Metal base with swiveling nylon glides standard
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 14% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.25", Width 24.5", Depth 23.5"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.