The Alternating Current Brilliance Wall Sconce was named for the overall light effect it creates. Its handmade Bright Ice glass acts like crystal, refracting warm light outward in sparkling waves. It is adaptable to a wide range of spaces with two sizes that can be installed vertically or horizontally. Part of the Alternating Current line by Varaluz.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Brilliance Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Handmade Bright Ice glass shade
- Metal body
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6.75", Height 8", Depth 3"
- Small Option Plate: Height 5.63"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 6.75", Height 15.5", Depth 3"
- Large Option Plate: Height 5.63"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.