Modern and glamorous lighting...with a loveable side. The Alternating Current Opaltine Bath Bar features petite rounded cubes of Opal glass, cute little shades that glow all warm and fuzzy in front of a mirror-like Polished Stainless Steel wall plate. Available with two, three or four lights.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Opaltine Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal glass shades
- Metal body
- Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 14.5", Depth 5.75"
- 3-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 21.5", Depth 5.75"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.