The AXO Light Nafir Multi-Light Pendant are modeled on the North African nafir, a thin, lengthy trumpet used in ceremonial music. While this fixture looks like three such trumpets melted together it is, in fact, a single piece made out of injection-molded ABS plastic. A glossy White finish--alone or with a Chrome exterior or polished Gold interior--adds to the overall fluid effect. Designed by Karim Rashid to be used singly or in customized groupings.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Nafir Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Karim Rashid
- Awards: Good Design Award
- Material: Injected-molded ABS (plastic) shade with metal frame
- 3-point trumpet-shaped ceiling canopy
- Insulated transparent suspension cable
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage system
- Dimmer not included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Chrome with White,
White with Gold,
Bronze with White,
Pink Gold with White
- Canopy: Width 17.75", Height 4", Depth 13.75"
- Fixture: Width 19.63", Height 11.75", Depth 15.75", Weight 6.39 Lbs.
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 19.63", Adjustable To 70.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.