The AXO Light Nafir Pendants are modeled on the North African nafir, a thin, lengthy trumpet used in ceremonial music. While this fixture looks like three such trumpets melted together it is, in fact, a single piece made out of injection-molded ABS plastic. A glossy White finish--alone or with a Chrome exterior or polished Gold interior--adds to the overall fluid effect. Designed by Karim Rashid to be used singly or in customized groupings.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Nafir Pendants is available with the following:
- Injected ABS plastic shade
- Metal body
- 3-point trumpet-shaped ceiling canopy
- Insulated transparent suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Karim Rashid
Chrome and White,
White and Gold,
White and White
- Fixture: Height 11.8", Width 19.7", Depth 15.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.8"
- Canopy: Height 4.6", Width 17.7", Depth 13.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.