The LBL Lighting Ashland Wall Sconce Light complements contemporary architecture with a crisp die-cast metal base. The light emitted from the extension shines across one of the available textural decorative inserts or a smooth metallic surface. ADA compliant.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Ashland Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Made of die-cast metal, with or without decorative insert
- Can be installed as uplight or downlight
- Dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 480
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 5.8", Depth 2.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.