A shout in a quiet room, cold water to the face. The Varaluz Socket-To-Me Chandelier is just as loud and confident and unexpected. It features a spiral of bent hand-forged steel bars, every other bar tipped in a socket for a single bulb. Its cascading lines are bold, geometric and minimal, a decidedly contemporary fixture with mid-century modern overtones.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Socket-To-Me Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel body
- Round ceiling canopy (finish matches that of fixture)
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 18.75"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Diameter 22"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 24.75", Diameter 26"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
- Suspension - 6 Lights: Length Adjustable To 135.5"
- Suspension - 8 Lights: Length Adjustable To 138.5"
- Suspension - 12 Lights: Length Adjustable To 144.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.