A shout in a quiet room, cold water to the face. The Varaluz Socket-To-Me Chandelier is just as loud and confident and unexpected. It features a spiral of bent hand-forged steel bars, every other bar tipped in a socket for a single bulb. Its cascading lines are bold, geometric and minimal, a decidedly contemporary fixture with mid-century modern overtones.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Socket-To-Me Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Material: Hand-Forged Recycled Steel
- Hand-forged recycled steel body
- Round ceiling canopy (finish matches that of fixture)
- 120" suspension cable
- Made in The Philippines
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
Number of Lights:
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 0.63"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 18.75", Height 15.5"
- 8 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 0.63"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 22", Height 18.5"
- 12 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 0.63"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 26", Height 24.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.