Sure, it's a bit of a scoundrel. But you just can't help but be attracted to the Varaluz Don Taper Chandelier. It features a bold, smoothly tapered frame of hand-forged recycled steel. Its Statue Garden finish shifts from green to bronze to gold depending on your viewing angle. Available with three or six lights.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Don Taper Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel frame
- Statue Garden finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension - 3-Light: Length Adjustable To 138"
- Suspension - 6-Light: Length Adjustable To 140.75"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 18", Width 17"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 20.75", Width 21.75"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.