Sure, it's a bit of a scoundrel. But you just can't help but be attracted to the Varaluz Don Taper Chandelier. It features a bold, smoothly tapered frame of hand-forged recycled steel. Its Statue Garden finish shifts from green to bronze to gold depending on your viewing angle. Available with three or six lights.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Don Taper Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Finish: Statue Garden
- Material: Hand-forged recycled steel
- Shade Material: Recycled glass
- Hand-forged recycled steel frame
- Statue Garden finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- Made in The Philippines
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 18", Width 17"
- 6 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 20.75", Width 21.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.