The sheen of big city streets, the unique geometry of angled intersections. Both inspired the rugged, industrial design of the Tech Lighting Crossroads Pendant. Its overall form is cylindrical, made up of a variety of sharply angled sections of raw sheet steel. These are held together and accented by brass spot welding.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Crossroads Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical sheet steel shade with brass spot welding
- Clear lacquer coating
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage MR16 GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 10.4", Diameter 3.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.4"
- Cable: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.