Named after the French word for "screen," the Tech Lighting Ecran Pendant features an elegant pattern silk-screened onto its surface. After the Clear glass shade is hand-blown, it's sent to EGIZIA (an Italian company known for silk-screening) to meticulously apply genuine platinum or gold. The finished pattern shimmers with the light coming through the inner White glass diffuser.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Ecran Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown Clear glass shade with silk-screened decoration
- Cylindrical hand-blown White glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Comes with disposable polishing cloths
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage MR16 GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.