With the Marset Tam Tam A2 Wall Sconce, it's okay to play with your lighting. In fact, it's encouraged. First, you get to play around with colors: each shade comes in a variety of color options. Next, you can continually rotate each shade 360 degrees for just the right blend of ambient and reading light.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Tam Tam A2 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- 2 flared lacquered aluminum shades
- Opalescent methacrylate diffusers
- Metal body
- Round White lacquered wall plate
- 360 degree rotating shades
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Fabien Dumas, 2012
Shade Color 2:
- Two 13 Watt 120 Volt T2 Coil E12 Candelabra Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), or two 40 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.7", Width 16.7", Depth 9.4"
- Shade: Diameter 8.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.