The Tech Lighting FreeJack 4-Inch Square Wood Canopy brings the natural look of wood to a modern FreeJack configuration. It features a single FreeJack port centered in a square of Maple or Walnut-colored wood. Suitable for a variety of residential or commercial low voltage lighting applications.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The FreeJack 4-Inch Square Wood Canopy is available with the following:
- Wood body
- Mounts to standard 4" junction box with round plaster ring
- Electronic low voltage transformer included
- One FreeJack port
- Suitable for ceiling or wall applications
- Requires minimum 12" drop for pendants and heads
- ETL Listed
277 Volt In/12 Volt Out
- Canopy: Width 4", Length 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.