A fluid addition into modern bathrooms. The Tech Lighting Kinze Bath Bar pairs three panels of frosty hand-blown White glass with wave-patterned sections of die-cast aluminum. The flowing texture of the metal is accentuated by a choice of three finishes. Also available with lamping and voltage options. ADA compliant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Kinze Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 3 White hand-blown glass shades
- Top and bottom glass diffusers
- Die-cast aluminum body
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 750
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Incandescent with 120 Volt,
LED with 120 Volt,
LED with 277 Volt
- Incandescent with 120 Volt option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- LED with 120 Volt option utilizes three 10 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- LED with 277 Volt option utilizes three 10 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 4.9", Width 25", Depth 2.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.