The Tech Lighting Kinze Wall Sconce imbues spaces with a sense of tranquility. This is due to the texture of its die-cast aluminum end caps, with watery waves that flow into the curved White glass shade. Top and bottom diffusers finish the piece and keep internal components hidden. Available with finish and lamping/voltage options.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Kinze Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White hand-blown glass shade
- Top and bottom glass diffusers
- Die-cast aluminum body
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 250
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Lamping and Voltage:
Halogen with 120 Volt
LED with 120 Volt
LED with 277 Volt
- LED with 120 Volt option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- LED with 277 Volt option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Halogen with 120 Volt option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin T4 G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 4.9", Width 9.3", Depth 2.45"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.